Bear Belt - Dark Brown
The Bear Belt | Australian Handcrafted Leather Belt
The Bear Belt is a no-nonsense piece of leather crafted with Hermann Oaks 1st grade 10-12oz skirting leather. This handcrafted leather belt is renowned for its quality and durability Wear it for every adventure and it will age beautifully by develop a magnificent patina.
- *Make sure to consult the sizing guide before choosing your size.
- Strap width is 1.5”
- It is supplied in the dark brown and dark natural colours.
- The buckle is made from a high-quality antique brass that accents the colour and patina beautifully.
- The buckle bend is secured with antique brass Chicago screws so that you can swap out the buckle for your favourite belt buckle
This handcrafted leather belt is made with traditional vegetable-tanned leather. The benefit of using leather that is produced with traditional techniques means that the life of the animal is visible in the hide and subsequently in our products. We choose not to disguise or remove these imperfections from our products as it is a mark of the leather’s quality. The leather tanning technique uses drum dying of the leather and as such the colour of the leather may not be identical to the products in the photographs every time. All of our belts will naturally develop a beautiful patina as they age.
* As our belts are made to order we cannot accept returns so it is important that you find your true size using our size guide.
Why you need to use the size guide: Your trousers size is known as a "vanity" size. Jeans with a waist size of 36" are actually closer to 41". To find your true waist size and to ensure you get the perfect fitting handcrafted Bear Belt, please use the size guide below. As your Belt is custom made to your size we cannot accept returns on incorrectly sized belts so it is important for you to get the correct size.